In general, interactive browser themes are lightweight active customizations including themes, toolbars, feeds, and more. It also provides a simple configuration tool (via Settings button) for managing all your downloaded themes.
As with any preview client, here is a short list of known issues for your review:
- We are aware of a problem installing our themes as a non-adminstrator in Windows XP.
- We are aware of a problem installing our themes on Windows XP when .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 is not previously installed. If you encounter errors, we suggest you install if from here and try the theme installation again.
- The theme may not draw properly or may cause Internet Explorer to freeze if your computer is disconnected from the internet.
- On first install of the browser, a delay will be seen before the theme will display. We are working on optimizing load time of the theme.
- The toolbar may flicker from time to time when the browser is resized, or when new tabs are opened
- Theme controls may not work when tabbed browsing is disabled.
- The gallery found under the Settings menu (gear icon) is linking to mostly Firefox themes with a smaller number of Internet Explorer themes.
- Actions are permitted in the sidebar which should be disabled, e.g. right-click, drag and drop, etc.
- In Windows XP, if you receive a notification of a theme update, you will need to uncheck the "Protect my computer and data from unauthorized activity" checkbox in the Run As dialog in order for the update to proceed correctly.
- You may experience warning and/or error dialogs when opening a large number of tabs, especially if they are opened in rapid-fire succession.
Additionally, there are various performance an drawing issues of which we are aware. Please feel free to add your own experiences via the Discussion forums. Screenshots and steps for reproducing problems are very helpful and most welcome.
This may done via Internet Explorer's Manage Add-ons area.
1. Click Tools>Manage Add-ons
2. Select Enable or Disable Add-ons
3. Select Brand Thunder Theme Manager
4. Under Settings, select Disable
5. Restart Internet Explorer
To turn it back on, go back to the Manage Add-ons, select Brand Thunder Theme Manager from the disabled section, and select enable.
You may uninstall the theme via the Windows Control Panel.
1. Close Internet Explorer
2. Select Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall a Program from the Control Panel
3. Select the Theme you wish to uninstall
4. Click Remove and follow the prompts
You'll find out Customer Service and Support site on Get Satisfaction. Once there, you can post your question and a team member will address your needs.